2008/7/14 ChrisC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I am not sure what is going on.  It works, then it does not? Is there
> a solution for this?  I have been able to find little to NO doc on
> this.
>
>  use strict;
> .
> .
> .
>   sub picture {
>    my $picture = shift;
>    my $xp      = shift;
>    my $yp      = shift;
>    my $sp      = shift;
>
>    $photo->image( $pdf->image_jpeg( $picture ), $xp, $yp, $sp );
>  }
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jerry

I have had it before with PDF::API2, which I think is a great tool but
as you have found a bit poorly documented.

Usually this means something isn't initialized, I'd say $photo in this
case. Try adding a line like

print STDERR "XP=$xp, YP=$yp....

To ensure all your variables contain values. Also have a look at the
carp module it might offer you some additional methods for debugging.
THT,
Dp.