Dr.Ruud wrote:
Sivasakthi schreef:

Is it possible to compare two excel  file by  using Perl?

Yes, see for example `perldoc -f -s`.

Maybe you are interested in the diff of the two binaries?

Or do you want to check whether the data in the two files are presented
in exactly the same colors and font sizes?

Thanks for your reply..

I wanted to check the data present in two excel file have exactly the same value. The second file have some rows position changed. but the columns are equal. I dont want to check the colors and font size, I wanted to check the data are exactly present.

please guide me .

Thanks,
Siva