Prabu Ayyappan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> asked:
> My Perl CGI script is working fine when i run the code in the
> command prompt as "perl myscript.cgi" . However when i run
> the same code in the browser(Internet Explorer), It is not
> working properly.

Have you tried running the script as the user id the web
server is running under?

> I am using "YAML::Syck" module in my CGI Script to parse the
> YAML file. So i use this module to read the YAML file and
> store it in a hash
>
> $data = LoadFile($fpath)
>
> I will place some logic here and list the values in a select box.
>
> The code is working fine till this select box after that it
> is not displaying anything in the browser(view source
> displays till the select). However the same code is running
> in the  command prompt with the complete HTML generated.

I would suggest you install the CGI::Carp module and

  use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser);

in your code if you aren't using it yet.

Add some code to verify that $fpath points to a file and that
you can actually open it. Check if $data is valid.

HTH,
Thomas