luke devon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> asked:
> Following error i am getting while its functioning. Could you
> please help me to find out what the error is ?

> /xxx.pl line 18, <STDIN> line 1.
> /xxx.pl line 21, <STDIN> line 1.

It does say so right in the error message: You are building a
new string by interpolating and concatenating strings and
variables and at least one of the variables you're using is
undefined.

Without any input and sensible variable names it's hard to say
where the exact problem ist, but I'd guess it's the input having
sometimes less fields than what you anticipated in the split
statement.

HTH,
Thomas