Marek wrote:
Hello all,

while being in the debugger, how do I pipe all printings going to a
OUTputfile like:

print OUT "text text text";

into the shell?

I read perldebug and perldebguts, but probably I just overread it?

Thank you for your help

marek

I am sure there are other ways to do this but I always wonder how to get this done. Many research and I found that I could have | (pipe) precede your command and output will go to your pager. I am just not sure how to change the pager on my system(mine is less, and if you can change to vi, you should be able to save it).

Let me know if you are able to change your pager...... (I am not sure if pager they mean editor or something else in your environment, I use bash ).