From: "Dr.Ruud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> "Amit Saxena" schreef:
>
> > I want to know the best approach that should be used to find the
> > extra curly brace when any Perl program aborts with the error message
> > as "Missing right curly braces".
>
> Many editors have a function to bring your cursor from the opening to
> the closing brace.

though in this case you need the conterpart, to go from the closing
to the opening. Since you don't know where the opening is. So just
add a curly at the very end and let your editor find the matching
opening one. Most probably it's not gonna be the one you forgot to
close, but it should get you close.

Plus if you format your code consistently, the missing closing curly
should be fairly obvious.

Jenda
===== [EMAIL PROTECTED] === http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz =====
        -- Terry Pratchett in Sourcery