There are a LOT of Moduls at cpan to talk with IMAP-Accounts & Servers,
so I guess developing a tool with your needs should not be such a large
problem. (You don´t have to tell your boss.)

(Some of this moduls only do the basic stuff.)

http://search.cpan.org/author/MARKOV/Mail-IMAPClient-3.10/lib/Mail/IMAPClient.pod

http://search.cpan.org/author/CFABER/Net-IMAP-Simple-1.17/lib/Net/IMAP/Simple.pm

http://search.cpan.org/author/KJOHNSON/NetxAP-0.02/Net/IMAP.pm

http://search.cpan.org/author/ROBM/Mail-IMAPTalk-1.03/IMAPTalk.pm

http://search.cpan.org/author/EESTABROO/IMAP-Admin-1.6.6/Admin.pm

Bryan R Harris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> hat am 11. September 2008 um 17:30
geschrieben: