Rob Coops пишет:
Try this:
(?:Some text not captured) The ?: at the beginning tels perl that even though you want it to see thsi whole group you would not like perl to capture the string. Look up perlre (http://perldoc.perl.org/perlre.html) for some more information on this particulair topic it will lead you to the other pages that hold more information about more fun things you can do with regex's. Regards, Rob