Hi
I'm testing some of my PERL on a system running server 2003 and have
immediately hit upon a problem, I have the following lines in a batch file,

for /F "tokens=4 delims=/ " %%y in ('echo %date%') do set year=%%y
for /F "tokens=3 delims=/ " %%m in ('echo %date%') do set month=%%m

Whilst these lines work perfectly happily on my 2000 system, year is not
getting set, and month is being set as 2008
I appreciate that this is not a perl issue, if someone can't help with those
lines, maybe someone could help by substituting them with a PERL method.

thanks
Brian