On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 6:06 AM, howa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Conside I have the code:
>
> use LWP::UserAgent ();
> use Apache::DBI ();
> use DBI ();
>
> Some points later, I want to list all the used modules, is it
> possible?
>
> E.g. Print out
>
> LWP::UserAgent
> Apache::DBI
> DBI
>

> Thanks.
>

> --
> http://learn.perl.org/

I think this:
Devel::Loaded<http://search.cpan.org/~mlfisher/pmtools-1.10/Devel/Loaded.pm>
which
will show you exactly what you have loaded should do the trick, but I am not
sure if they will make this same list available on the command line. Then
again would your end users really care that you loaded these modules? In my
experience they are more then happy when the thing works, how it works they
usually couldn't care less.

Rob.