Hi,

I need to create permutations of a given set of values.
The set is itself present in an array. From this I am trying to create
another array that has permutations of this set.

I am able to create a small example and run but from the description of
the module I am not sure how to put the permutations into another array.
Can someone tell me how the code given below can be modified.

PS: I am not well versed with perl classes

Regards,

#!/usr/bin/perl
use warnings;
use Algorithm::Permute;