2008/11/27 kevin liu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> you might need to install relative library, in your case it is
> '/usr/local/lib/site_perl/MyApp2.so', you can locate to that
> directory to check if the library it there, if not, get the library
> installed.

I did install it. Well, I copied the MyApp.so from one server to
another and I copied all the other similarly named MyApp files. It's
not that it can't be found. That gives the error "Can't locate
loadable object for module ..."

I was curious to know what the auto directory is for. There is one
under every every Perl distribution tree that I've seen and I was
wondering if that directory had some special significance,
particularly to DynaLoader. The other question was more of a long
shot;

 Can't load '/usr/local/lib/site_perl/MyApp2.so' for module MyApp2:
/usr/local/lib/site_perl/MyApp2.so: undefined symbol: PL_sv_undef at
..DynaLoader.pm at

Does that error mean anything to anyone, do I need the source code to
try and debug it and more likely, rather than simply copying the file
from one server, do I have to compile it from source as a shared
library?

I'll keep my fingers crossed but I suspect that I'm stuck.
Thanx,
Dp.