Hi all,

I work with ssm-server - server for bioinformatic purposes
(http://www.ebi.ac.uk/msd-srv/ssm/).
For each request it gives information of several html-pages.
Also there is a possibility save file in preferable format:
to click on "save"-button, click Yes on "Do you want to save"-window.

When I click on "save"-button, a virtual link is generated:
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/msd-srv/ssm/cgi-bin/reslist.dat

I write perl-code in commonly as when I work with simply web pages,
but the response is a web page of ssm-server with no information.

my $response4 =
$browser->post('http://www.ebi.ac.uk/msd-srv/ssm/cgi-bin/reslist.dat',
 [
   'page_key' => 'res_list_page',
   'action_key' => 'none',
   'dir_key' => $hash{$key},
   'match_key' => '0',
   'download_rlist' => ' \&gt\;\&gt\; ',
 ],
);

But it doesn't really exist in a way that You can write "wget
http//..." and load file. It is created with a script:

function JSDownloadRList ( f ) {
 f.action = "reslist.dat";
 f.action_key.value = "download_rlist";
 f.submit();
}

and html-code
<INPUT TYPE="BUTTON" NAME="download_rlist" VALUE=" >> "
ONCLICK="JSDownloadRList(this.form)">
</TD>

How can I do the same (load this file) in perl?

Thank You