Hello,

I am experiencing 2 problems with the new version:
1) I have a .pl file which needs libraries located in the same
directory (.pm), so I used to put:
use lib '/home/pdupre/dir_name' ;
inside my .pl file.
That way, I was able to run the application from another directory
by using a link.
Now wihch version 5.10.0, it looks like that it creates a conflict
with PDL, so I had to remove this use, so I cannot laod the application
from another directory !
So, what is the right way of doing what I want to do ?
2) I use to use xs, ie.
make clean
perl Makefile.PL
make
make install
With the new version, if I create a man3, then, the make
scratches because it cannot install the man3 (before, it was unable
to install it, but did not scratch). So I set the variable:
INST_MAN3DIR in the Makefile.PL but I still get the same error.
I only way that I found to install the library (of course not the man pages), was to comment the line:
$(INST_MAN3DIR) $(DESTINSTALLSITEMAN3DIR)
in pure_site_install (of the Makefile).
What would be the clean way of doing this ?

Thank for your help.

--
---