-----Original Message-----
From: Chas. Owens [mailto:chas.ow...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 11:55 PM
To: mobile.parmenides
Cc: beginners
Subject: Re: Is there some IDE dedicated to perl?

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 19:48, mobile.parmenides
<mobile.parmeni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I am new to perl. Experience from the C programming tell my we can do
something well with an IDE. But, is there some IDE of perl, in which we can
do coding, debugging, etc?

--
>Chas. Owens
>wonkden.net
>The most important skill a programmer can have is the ability to read.

Instead of going for IDE It would be better to download Perl Interpreter &
use some editor. For Windows few editors are Crimson, Context, Perl Express
etc. I use Perl Express.

Thanks
Sanket Vaidya

http://www.patni.com

This e-mail message may contain proprietary, confidential or legally privileged
information for the sole use of the person or entity to whom this message was
originally addressed. Any review, e-transmission dissemination or other use of
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error kindly delete this e-mail from your records. If it appears
that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, please
notify us immediately at netad...@patni.com and delete this mail.