I'm not a beginner with perl but all of my previous stuff has been
simple and I've never really used modules, until now.  I'm working on
a program that has to receive a mime encoded email and pull info out
of it.  I'm using Email::Simple and Email:MIME and I can read the
emails fine but I'm having problems accessing the 'parts' of the email
without just dumping the entire message to a raw format in a variable
and string searching it for what I want.  My problem is that I'm not
sure how to 'use' the data objects returned by the module.  My example
is that I  get a message in using NET::POP3 and make it into a string
using join and then I pass the string into Email::MIME and make a new
object?? out of it I can check the subject of the main message using -
>header_pairs and then pulling the subject out of the list it makes
but there is a seconday subject because the emails I'm working on will
be returned emails meaning they failed in getting through somehow and
I need to pull the original subject line to find out some info.  I
tried using ->parts on it but here is where I'm stuck as I don't
understand how to handle what I get back.  The docs say that parts
pass back, and I quote:

"This returns a list of Email::MIME objects reflecting the parts of
the message."

I'm just not sure how I go about pulling the info out of the three
hash?? references??  I'm getting back.

Thanks