Hello all,
I am looking for a way to send the same shell command into different servers
simultaneously.   I am managing a cluster with +400 nodes and I have an
application which send the commands to the servers but in a sequential way
which at some point is being inefficient for us.  Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
-Hugo

BTW, I am not sure if this is the correct mailing list to submit this question.

--

"Si seus esforços, foram vistos com indefrença, não desanime,
que o sol faze un espectacolo maravilhoso todas as manhãs

<<inline: image001.gif>>