> On Feb 8, 2009, at 5:22 PM, itshardtogetone wrote:
> > Can someone introduce me a free Perl editor that also can easily
> > produce html codes.

If you want an editor that will also allow you to put in breakpoints,
and step through code line by line while examining variables, you could
use Komodo.  I haven't used it for a while but it was a very nice tool
when I was first learning.

It's a really nice software but its costs are quite prohibitive.  Get
the trial version and learn as much as you can before the trial period
expires.  Unless you have $300 to burn on a license.

It would be nice if eclipse would do this sort of thing for perl...