On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 01:06, Prasath <prasath....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>      Is there any possibility integrating Perl into PHP.
>
> Tell me the way to integrate.  Tell me some good website to integrate.
>
> Thanks
snip

It is certainly possible.  Perl can be embedded* in any program that
can call C functions, and since the PHP interpreter is written in C
that is no problem for it.  However, this is a question you should be
asking PHP folks, not Perl folks (since it would require a
modification of PHP, not Perl).  If you want to do it the other way
around (run a Perl program that can use PHP functions) take a look at
the PHP** module.

* http://perldoc.perl.org/perlembed.html
** http://search.cpan.org/dist/PHP/PHP.pm

--