Ok, then I will revert that patch soon.

> > Daniel already submitted a patchset to address part of this issue.
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/intel-gfx/2015-April/064635.html ?
Exactly.

> > could you help to identify the first kernel version which this
> > enable_ppgtt=2
> works for beignet?
> Looks like
> https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=78a4
> 23772d08eb5a048765a883b5b5a308ea0d0f
> but I don't have the hardware to try it.
We will do some testing on this. And once we get the exact version, I will
submit a
new patch to give some warn if the user is using an unsupported kernel. As now
we
have better solution than patch kernel manually, I will change the document to
suggest
user to upgrade to a supported kernel rather than patch kernel manually.

Thanks,
Zhigang Gong.