From: Song, Ruiling
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2015 10:40 AM
To: Gerald Baier; beignet@lists.freedesktop.org
Cc: He, Junyan
Subject: RE: [Beignet] thread safety and OpenMP

Using OpenMP or OpenCL?
Per OpenCL spec, opencl driver should be thread-safe, and Junyan implemented
the multi-thread support in beignet. That is to say Beignet is thread-safe.
I am not sure whether Junyan has more comments on how to debug the issue. By
the way, if you can provide a test case to reproduce the issue, it would be
much helpful.

Thanks!
Ruiling