----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamil Ahmed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 12:05 PM
Subject: [ooo-bn-trans] Font for Bn OOo

Hello,

We need to submit a patch for following issues.

Define the default fonts for the language (locale)
http://www.khmeros.info/tools/localization_of_openoffice_2.0.html#VCL

Font fallback
http://www.khmeros.info/tools/localization_of_openoffice_2.0.html#FontFallback

MuktiNarrow is included in almost all Linux distros. So this font better to define - IMO. Pls suggest.

FYI, MuktiNarrow is removed from FC4. Only Lohit Bengali is there.
So I think defining following 3 font names will cover up all OS's.

1. MuktiNarrow
2. Lohit Bengali
3. Vrinda

PS. In some application I see, "MuktiNarrow" and some other shows, "Mukti Narrow". Which one is correct? :-/

Thanks,
`Jamil