Hi Soumya,

soumya chakraborty wrote:

>                            I will be obliged if you let me work with
> your projects at ankur bangla.I would like to get associated with the
> translation projects for ankur bangla.I am a great Linux enthusiast
> and do love LINUX as a upcoming operating system.I would like to get
> associated with a project with this amount of depth.I will be
> fortunate if I can help the cause with the little bit knowledge I do
> posses and thus eagerly waiting for your reply.

It feels great to know you are enthusiastic in contributing to Ankur's
ongoing work. There are various ways you can begin to participate:

http://bengalinux.org/projects/

The URL above lists some of the projects currently being carried out by
Ankur. Ideally, I would gently poke you towards
http://www.bengalinux.org/projects/kde/ since it needs some love.
However, it is based on the assumption that you would like to begin
right away by translating strings of the Desktop Environment.

If documentation is something you feel you are good at, then sure there
are lots of places where Ankur could do with good documentation.

To begin with I would suggest that you go through the URL for projects,
see what appeals to you and then write in to the respective team
coordinator (and also subscribing to the appropriate mailing list).

Here's hoping that we see more from you.

Warm regards
Sankarshan