Suzan,
> I created this team in January. That time I did some translation on
> "tomboy" in rosetta. You can't tell me that why I didn't inform list.
> Bcos in the team page I didn't use "Ankur Group" name as my Project
> home page. So I didn't inform the list but informing would be better.
> But you should inform the list bcos you use the url of
> www.bengalinux.org as your Project home page in
> https://launchpad.net/projects/ubuntu-l10n-bn
Well, dude, just _think_ about this ... what I could have _possibly_
done by _owning_ the official Bengali Translation project if I were to
exclude you all or create just an exclusive club? Absolutely nothing. My
idea was never to exclude anybody or create an elite club. That's why I
mailed rosetta-users about that since I knew you guys were there on that
list, instead of mailing just [EMAIL PROTECTED] privately like you did.
I was just waiting for the confirmation after which I'd have added all
and would have given Admin rights to people who need.

> Yes, there is, after the FireFox Bengali issues. If you want to know
> more, go to ->
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=11839760 . In
> that mail Sayamindu told that "7. All project coordinators are listed
> at http://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=43331";
> b.ghose is there??? I don't think so.
Do I need to have my name somewhere to contribute to the project? Is
that what you guys want? In all my experience as a contributor /
bystander to numerous FOSS projects I have never seen anything like
this. Who cares about that list anyway? I don't. Since I am not seeking
credit for what I have done for Ankur. I have been there done that.

> Bcos I asked you why b.ghose don't contact with me when you saw that
> there is a existing group named "Ubuntu Bengali Team"
> https://launchpad.net/people/ubuntu-bengali . I'm sure b.ghose saw
> that name when he did translation of 'tomboy'. bcos before him, I did
> translation of 'tomboy'.
Yes, I did some translations for Tomboy, but I didn't see the name of
that team. All I could see was your name. Of course I could have clicked
on your name and then found out ... but as I said, who on earth gives a
flying fsck to that?

> Exucse me man!! How many days you are contributing to Ankur Group?
> If Sayam say this i'll not say anything. But you can't say this.
Ugh! What do you mean? Does everybody need to be a translator to
contribute to Ankur? Where from do you get the fonts in your
Debian/Ubuntu system [if at all]? Or do you just use some dubious MSFT
fonts to get your job done quickly? Please don't indulge in personal
attacks here. We are trying to solve a genuine issue here, we have
better things to do than discuss someone's CV.

> Stay good. keep smiling.
Yeah, please do :)
Regards,
BG