I am not entirely opposed to the idea, i think its a very good idea. I would need to know the cost of the keyboard and I will link the keyboard to the number of strings translated .. i.e., translate 500 strings and get a free keyboard or something like that.

Omi Azad wrote:

Sajed Chowdhury wrote:
Just to throw a suggestion out there, how about sponsoring a batch of
PC keyboards (PS2/USB) with Probhat layout etched on them?  I don't
know how much it costs to do that, but I'm sure its not beyond your
benevolence. Those keyboards can then be provided free to the
translators, and also perhaps to end-users at cost.

WOW

This SF.Net email is sponsored by xPML, a groundbreaking scripting language that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live webcast and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding territory!