On 4/25/06, Omi Azad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think you need not to write a big mail for explaining your complains.
> I believe no one shut down your opportunities yet. Just suggest your
> opinion followed by the mistakes. That is what we don't do. People
> complains about many things on may list/places. But it's also very
> painful for us (who are related with Bangla Computing and l10n) to
> believe that some people are very poor who cannot afford 2 minutes for
> submitting a proper feedback.
>
> Don't take my words wrong. I just want to make you understand that we
> are working without *any* profit and কাজের বিষয়ে কেউ কটু মন্তব্য করলে ভালো
> লাগেনা।
>
> One more thing. Bangla became very handy in Bangladesh. For example বাড়ী
> became বাড়ি, হাতী became হাতি so no one actually complains much about
> spelling. Work is only matter for us. It's hard to believe that Bangla
> version came on the site after almost 2 years of Hindi. :( Poor Language na?
>
> I'd like to see your suggestions followed by the mistakes I have done so
> far.

If you mean that you are willing to consider suggested changes, then
that's great, but unless you say that explicitly (which you did not do
in your original post or in the translation), it's presumptuous to
assume that's what you meant. Dipankar did offer to proofread this and
future texts.

For what it's worth, I think the points he raised are very valid, and
you are overreacting (as usual). If you don't want constructive
criticism, you shouldn't post on an open source list.

Deepayan