----- Original Message -----
From: "sainath" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 12:43 AM
Subject: need help in localization of 002.0.3

> Hi,
>
> I am workiong on localization of openoffice 2.0.3 for bengali. could u

Let us know the status of your work. As we have done around 5000
strings already, I think we should work in a way which will reduce our
work.

> plz help me in getting the sdf of bengali which contains traslations in

The old SDF with 2000 translation? Currently we didn't make any new
SDF with our 5000 strings of translations. Actually OOo informed us
not to submit any SDF if the UI translation is below 80%. IIRC UI
contains around 25000 strings. So we have to translate 15000 more
entries.

> bengali. atleast the link where i can find it. it would be thank ful to
> u if u could help me on this. thanks in advance.

Lets work in a team. As I am managing the l10n of OOo, I will provide
you the PO files and keep track of them and merge after completion.

Best,
`Jamil