On 9/8/06, Jamil Ahmed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> May I know the list of supported fonts? :-)

Just having support for Anandabazar Patrika
suffices my current need :-)). It seems ABP
itself uses three fonts

Aabpbengali
Aabpbengalix
Aabpbengalixx

So above three will be definiely supported :-). The
way Padma works, you can add as many
mapping (font) you wish. Since I am mostly done
with base files for Bengali then adding another font
support would be like adding a new file containing
the mapping for the font like..

yourfont.vowel_A   = "\u00xx"
yourfont.vowel_AA = "\u00xy"

and you are done with your font!! Also, you can
add little script in it for some font-specific
preprocessing, if needed.

Cheers,
Golam