Dear Dr Agarwala,

> I am grateful to the ankur online dictionary project. it was a great help to
> me.

Its my pleasure to accept your compliment on behalf of Ankurian
and the dictionary project.

> = interface (I have thought and coined a word 'antarprishto'. is that ok?)

If I am not wrong, Ankur members, in the past, have mostly used "ইন্টারফেস"
("interface") for this word.

> = cascade (I have thought 'propater moto sajan'. is that ok?)
> = tile horizontally (I have thought 'anubhoomik bhabe sajan'. is that ok?)
> = tile vertically (I have thought 'ullamba bhabe sajan'. is that ok?)

These seems fine to me,

> =check for updates (I have thought 'sampratikikaran karun'. is that
> ok?)

Here, I will prefer to keep the english word "update".

> Regular Expressions or Wildcards are terms with very specific meanings.
> So unless there is a Bengali equivalent, it may be best to simply
> transliterate the terms. but, bengali being such a rich language, I would
> be interested in accurately translating these IT terms.

That would be interesting! However, in my experience, I have seen
people to have varied opinion in this regard.

Best Regards,
Golam