Hi All,

Ankur English to Bengali dictionary project [1] has been serving
increasingly more and more users for quite some time.  According
to Google analytics, Ankur E2B dictionary project has served
more than sixty thousands request in last month alone [2].

It has also lead to increased contributions.  Unfortunately,
the project is lacking man-power to keep up with the
increased demand. Also, I am unable to give enough time
to the project lately and I don't see my situation is changing
anytime soon. Consequently, large numbers of contributed
entries remain unedited [3].

So I am now seeking opinions from Ankur members to sustain
the project meaningfully.

I would be happy to make personal request to anyone who
might be interested in helping the project by any means.
In case, you know of someone either from Ankur or outside,
who could help in this regard, then please let me know.
It may be helpful to forward this request to any other
interested groups.

[1]  http://www.bengalinux.org/english-to-bengali-dictionary/
[2]
http://www.bengalinux.org/english-to-bengali-dictionary/VisitorsOverviewReport.pdf