So. Ed and I are flopped on the couch, me totally exhausted after a VERY
long day (up at 4am, off to another state for a strenuous horse competition,
back around 4pm). We put in a no-brain-power-needed video and were watching
the movie when I keep hearing "click click tink tink click click tink" out
of the edge of my ear.

Finally, I realize that what I am hearing are the little toenails on Cassie
and Micawber's feet as they PLAYED and PLAYED on the deck. Spinning, poking,
pawing, bouncing, gripping, spinning again . . . around and around they
went, having a marvelous time.

Wow. What a great sound that click click click turned out to be. They still
have some discussions and space issues, but this is a *big* step in the
right direction, aye?

Eileen Morgan
The Mare's Nest
http://www.enter.net/~edlehman