Hi all,
    It is with great pride and pleasure (and relief! LOL) that I get to
announce that Chance PASSED PVBMDC's Novice Draft Dog test!!  I almost still
can't believe that he passed on his first try...
    Surpisingly, this morning I wasn't nearly as nervous as I thought I would
be.  I worked myself up so much during the previous week imagining all the
things that could go wrong, so by this morning I had just decided that this
was it and we were going to go for it.
    It's fairly late here, so I'll leave details until tomorrow.  I just
couldn't wait to announce the news tonight!
    Chance is now:  Santera Shot In The Dark CD NDD (!!!) CGC TT

Cheers,
Andrea Stefanac  (who will be paying for not thinking about potential
sunburn...)
& Chance (more cheeseburgers??)
Richmond, VA