Recently I changed to Avo-Derm Adult Lamb & Rice kibble.  It has min. 20%
protein.  The dogs LOVE it & even Tobin, who has been thee king of picky,
chomps it right down.  Usually he chews one or two kibbles at a time & takes
forever to finish eating, but now, he eagerly awaits his bowl & gets right
down to business even licking his bowl clean!  The label says it's for dogs
with
sensitive stomachs.  I'm going to contact Avo-Derm to find out what the
difference
is that makes it good for sensitive stomachs.

It's available in feed stores & probably some pet stores.  You could go on
the web & find a store in your area.  With tax (Calif), it's $32 & change
for 40#.  I've stayed away from foods that have to be delivered as it's
difficult/impossible to get it when you travel for a length of time & have
to change the brand unless you haul 100+ lbs with you.

> Looking for suggestions for DRY kibble, please, that would be low (20%
> or less) protein.

Kathy Davis   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Windraider Kennels
California
www.windraiderkennels.com
Bernese Mtn Dogs - Int Am BIS Can CH Windraider's Black Oak v Bevs , HIT,
CGC, TDI  "Tobin"
                                Windraider's Manjula v Bev's   "Jul"
                                Windraider's Seven Seas Briggand  "Briggand"
6 mo
                                Windraider's Black Oak Conspiracy   "Brenna"
6 mo
Flat Coated Retv - Int Am CH Twofold Samba Sam, CGC, TDI "Sam" (liver-DK
imp)
Pembroke W. Corgi - Annline's Extra Well Done "Miles" (FI imp)   r/w   12 mo
Labs & Eskie - Scout, Babe & Klondike