Hi there,
1.  I have a 5 year old dominant neutered male rottie at present.  We want
to bring home a bernese pup very soon!  He is excellent with non dominant
dogs and puppies.  Our concern is would he accept it when the new addition
grows bigger than him and is not neutered .  We are hoping to show our new
male pup depending on how he turns out.  Is there a good way of insuring a
peaceful household?
2.  Do Bernese brought up with territorial dogs become like there surrogate
brothers or do they just stand back and watch?
3.  Would it be a better choice for us to get a female or would we have the
same outcome?

Any advice or websites regarding these questions would be greatly
appreciated!
Audrey McAree
B.C.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]