So, perhaps they'll also need a "LIVE PLANT" fix?? (then again, they can
look at a tree .. heehee)

-------Original Message-------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 10:39:49 AM
To: Berner List
Subject: Need Kansas Berner Fix!!!

My parents have been traveling via trailer-in-tow for the past two
months - Bernerless! Can you believe it! They are in serious need of a
Berner fix. They are in the Wichita, Kansas area right now and will be
staying in Kansas for the next few days. Is there anyone in the Wichita
area that could provide these great folks with some Berner Hugs? I'm
afraid if they don't get a fix soon they will return home to Michigan to
see their much missed Berner grandson Buef - and I've killed all my moms
houseplants!

-Denise with
Bueford (spoiled rotton by grammy & grampa)
& Booboo the dog (I actually bit him last night & for the first time
made him cry-yippie for me)

.