I know how to find what type of show on InfoDog but I don't know how to find which
ring or times.  Could someone please help me who is attending this event?  Is this
something I
could look up myself on InfoDog?  Please advise.

Planning to attend the all breed show here in Boston in Dec.  Also checked infodog.com
for the ring/time info.  It seems all they offer is the Show Rules & Regs.  I
contacted the location where the Boston show will be held and they said the ring/time
book will be available a few days prior to the show if I want to come by and pick it
up.  Maybe the same at your location