Hi Kelly,

Is there a rescue dog that needs transportation across the country???  I am
one of the coordinators for the Northern California Rescue Rehome Service
for Bernese Mountain Dogs and the BMD Club of Northern California liason to
the R/R Service (at least until I move in a few weeks:-) and haven't heard
of a rescue that needs transporting but of course, I'm always available for
a Berner in need.  It just happens that I will be moving to Michigan (don't
you live in Michigan?) in a few weeks and would be more than happy to
assist in the transport of dog in need.  Let me know what I can do to
help.  I'm always available to help out a rescue situation.

Amy Tucker