I am having a bit of a challenge getting my boy Tanner
to sit straight when stopping during a heel. While
heeling I give him the sit command one step before I
stop and he stops and sits, only problem is he flops
over onto his left hip so he is sitting at almost a 45
degree angle and facing my side. I have tried reaching
behind him and holding his rump in place as he sits
but it only works once, next time I try he knows what
I'm going to do and starts bouncing around getting all
 flustered and jumpy. He will sit nice and straight
when facing me for a treat or comming when called. It
is only during a heel that he flops over to the left.
If I try heeling with a barrier to his left so he is
forced to sit straight he pulls back and sits behind
me or rushes in front and swings around to face me.
Any help would be appreciated, it has been a couple of
years since I trained Tessa and I can't remember
having this problem with her.

Regards,
Cheryl, Tessa & Tanner