Kally,

This is great news indeed! Sounds like she most likely got out (maybe a loud
noise scared her?) rather than having been stolen. I would certainly think
about keeping her in the house unless you can be outside with her until you
figure out how she may have gotten out. I once found an Akita that had
climbed a 6 ft. wood fence when she was frightened by a thunderstorm and had
run more than 20 blocks in a straight line. When something frightens them,
they can cover a huge amount of ground, and are then disoriented. A friend's
Italian greyhound bolted from a doggie daycare/boarding facility and was
found a week later 10 miles away, having crossed two major freeways. Thin,
scared, filthy, and his pads were bloodied, but he's fine now.
Give that Ursula a big cuddle-I'm sure she's happy to be home safe and sound.

Jennifer Zaayer