Pat Long & Paul Dangel wrote:

> Actually, the current board has been amazingly hard working and
> productive this year, let's see if I can put together anything like an
> accurate list:

I agree, Pat, the current board has been very proactive.  Also off the top
of my head, The president has summarized board actions and reported them to
the email lists, the finances have been analyzed and changes made (as well
as helping with banking LOC funds,)   continue to streamline Nationals
planning,  publically announced a call for nominations,  began to analyze
current Awards.

Yes, there's always room for improvement.  I applaud those who, rather than
complain,  have stepped up to make it a better club.

Marjie