Hello!

My purpose in writing this list is to request assistance in locating
a Berner Puppy from a top-drawer breeder.   A male show-quality dog is
preferred.  Excellent references are available on request.
I have just lost my dog of 13 years.   If someone could provide any
leads on a new puppy, it would be appreciated greatly.

Sincerely,

Curt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]