Beau has been doing great with his new family (as he sits under my computer
desk, on my feet, while I write)

His first day brings me a laugh -- I'm sitting in my office, working away,
and I hear Beau pass gas -- it was pretty loud. I kind of chuckle (girl or
not, farts ARE funny -- it's the smell that's dangerous). Before I can get
my chuckle out ... Beau jumps up, and runs out of the room!! What's that??
Could it be?? His owners did tell me that he is afraid of loud noises ...
HIS OWN FART SCARED HIM!!. HAHHAHA .. no no .. poor old boy!!!

Later that day his previous owners called to see how he was doing. I told
her about the fart incident ... she laughed, and then told me that's pretty
normal for Beau; that her husband always laughs when he does it. I also
found out that the kids, as a good bye present were giving him lots of dog
treats, pop corn, and PEPSI BLUE! (I'm glad he only farted!!!)

He's such a good man!! I'll tell you what, at 11 years YOUNG he's AMAZING!!
I say "walk" or get his leash .. and he goes bonkers!! He's jumping all
around, wagging that big tail around in circles, he takes the lead in his
mouth ... he LOVES walks!!! It's only when he lays down that you remember
his age ... he lets out a long GROAN EVERY TIME he lays down ... every time
.. it's so cute!! :o)

He's not a playing sort of dog, apparently never was. So when my 2 1/2 year
old Buhund starts tearing around the house in big circles ... he just looks
at her ... I can hear him thinking "darn kids!!!!" Actually, he does get
excited; but he doesn't know how to play ... so he wags and barks, and lays
on ME. hehehee

Tracey & Beau (oh yeah , hubby Mike, son Anthony, "other dog" Kjersti ..
haha, no , we're not ignornig her ... tons of love everywhere in this
house!!)
Belleville, IL