Dr.D just called me to talk about our plan of action with Neala. At the
check up last week she was able to feel 6 lymphnodes, which were about
peasize. Normally they cannot be felt. It could be allergies or something
harmless, but the antibiotics should take care of it.
She has this one sided wet nose, her coat on part of her belly is matty
looking, even after being brushed. Some of her skin is flaky. She does shed,
but this is still different.
Her ALT values more then doubled since June of 2001.

We'll recheck her next week Tuesday and x-ray her. We also put her on some
MilkThistle and some Tibetan Liver Herbs.

Her thyroid is back in normal range, without medication.

Wish us the best that it's something easy to fix.

She is so happy when she can go for walks. So, we'll do more of them. Neala
loves to cuddle and comes middle in the night into bed with us:)

Sylvia