I hope that Lisa got some responses from her post regarding Transfer Factor, I didn't see any, so I will give you my experience with it.

Last July after learning that my girl Tulie was diagnosed with Hemangiosarcoma, I decided to give Transfer Factor a try. I tried it, well actually I didn't, Tulie did. Well, Tulie didn't either, because she wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

Tulie is like a Hoover, she'll eat anything, anywhere, anytime, but the smell of this stuff was so bad, she wouldn't eat her food. For three days I tried giving it to her, but no go. The smell was awaful. Usually dogs like to roll in stuff that smelled like it did.

I had no problem returning it and getting a full refund.

I decided to go to a Holistic Vet. Tulie has been on something called Citricidal Plus, which is Wormwood. She has long outlived the 6-8 week diagnosis, although the cancer did recur on her head again, which was kinda expected. She just had another surgery and is doing great.

Good luck with whatever you try.

Tami Winner
Merced, CA