Hello all,
I'm somewhat new to the list and mostly just a quiet participator. I am the proud mom of a almost three year old berner boy. He is the greatest and fills all my days with smiles. He's also a pro at the between the legs move to get his hind end scratched, I love explaining that one to company, especially the shorter people who nearly fall over when he trys his butt scratching moves!!
I'm a little behind in this request but I hope not too late. Does anyone have access to a large stuffed berner that were at Costco's. The one here in Cleveland, OH is not carrying them. They have recently opened, so I'm not sure if that's why they don't have them. They do have giant Old English Sheepdogs but no berners. If anyone can help I would appreciate it!!
Thanks,
Brandy and Bucca, berner lap dog extraordinaire