In a message dated 11/15/2002 12:49:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> As Major's breeder I think it's time you and I had a little talk about sex
>  education:-)

Well Rose, I was wondering when you were going to step in!!! <VBG>

One more thing, for those who've been following the exploits of poor Major,
and Bean, and Vilma's husband...

Don't be surprised if your boy has a pained expression on his face or even
lets out a 'yip' when he retracts, it can be bit uncomfortable.  A good brisk
walk will help things return to normal more readily... then as Rose said, do
check to be sure that all's tucked back in place.

-Sherri Venditti