I just happened to catch our local news tonight , and they showed the
collapse site with the rescue dogs. It was an Aussie , I'm fairly certain
:-). The dog didn't have a tail , but I would've made the same assumption if
I hadn't been looking for a berner ! And the dog WAS with the search team.
Sadly , they didn't find the last person alive.          Laurie Montoya  S.
Central PA.