From: Laurie Montoya [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2002 4:56 PM
To: bernese Mountain Dog Mailing List
Subject: Re: Vicky and Major/Boy Problems

Um , this is hard to describe without sounding , uh, cough , never mind. I
grew up on a horse farm and we bred racehorses , therefore had a stud horse.
I handled the stud for breeding and subsequently had to "clean him up"
afterward. Well , he got "stuck" one day , and couldn't get it all back
where it belonged. Cough. I got my hands on both sides of the sheath and
pulled GENTLY outward and back at the same time and everything slid into
place by itself. Thank goodness !! I imagine you'd do the same for a dog ???
Vicky , you WOULD bring up this subject !!!       Sheesh , blushingly yours
, Laurie Montoya