I didn't get a digest yesterday and based on some of
the replies in the one I just got (which is
squentially numbered after the one I got on Friday) I
would guess maybe some posts didn't get into the
digest.

In regard to Renee looking for the Annual Stud Book -
the AKC publishes a list of first time sires and dams.
 It is text only and available at www.akc.org thru
their online store.  That may not be what you had in
mind.

The BMDCA publishes an annual Year Book - copies of
the 2001 Year Book may still be available for sale at
www.bmdca.org under Ways and Means.  This is a
soft-bound, black-and-white photo publication.  Dogs
owned by BMDCA members who have obtained a title
during hte year, are eligible to have their photo and
pedigree published in this book.  So you get dogs and
bitches, and you get spayed/neutered dogs as well as
breeding dogs.  It is a great book.  It is first
available at the National specialty, for the prior
year.  So 2002 will not be available until the
National in Calif.

Hoflin publishes a Bernese Mountain Dog Annual.  It is
hard-bound with both color and black-and-white photos
and has some great articles in it.  I have almost a
complete set of these (still need the latest).  It is
available at www.hoflin.com

Sharon Montville - Firstrax - Colorado