Does anyone know if there is a minimum age that pups
can be sold, in Nebraska?  (In Colorado it is 8 weeks.
I personally believe 7 1/2 weeks is optimal if there
is no shipping involved, but the law says 8 weeks and
it is aimed at commercial sellers unloading pups early
to maximize profits).

I came across an ad for pups born November 7, and it
says "just in time for Christmas" and mentions that
they will ship anywhere.  By my calculations, this
litter will not be 7 weeks old until December 26.  Did
I miscalculate?  Are there no regulations in NE
prohibiting the sale of pups less than 7 weeks old?

Just wondering.

Sharon Montville - Firstrax - Colorado